For some students the holiday presents arrived early during the 2nd ARM Developer Day. At the end of the event we announced a contest that will leverage on the hardware, software and training that was given away throughout the day.
We will like to invite all students that participated and also those who did not have the opportunity to participate, to submit a draft project proposal by January 13th, 2012 to participate in the student design competition and for an opportunity to showcase your project during Imagine RIT and to win cool prizes.
The Theme is:
“Creating a better quality of life”
Let’s show that at RIT we can turn ideas into amazing projects! So next year we will have a better event with more participating companies, more workshops and more giveaways!
Demonstrate that you we are the RIT Tigers and innovation is our jungle! Exit fullscreen
Your proposal should contain the following information:
- Project title.
- Group Member names, major and year.
- Brief Description of the proposal.
- Why do you think it is important?
- Hardware and Software requirements.
- Project timeline.
1. Perform an autonomous function.
2. Perform a particular function along with a communication medium to report or update events, possibly remote-controlled.
3. Interact with an app running on a tablet or smart-phone
Please send your proposals to:
Please see the Student Design Competition Information slides for more information or send an e-mail to the above address.